Foam Rolling, is fast becoming the new fitness modality to improve the way you feel, and how your body moves.
You can use self massage for:
- reactivating and recharging muscles
- regaining joint mobility
- improving flexibility
- By the mechanical breakup of adhesion and restrictions
- By enhancing hydration.
Hydration: It’s not how much water goes into your mouth, but how much you engage and move your full system so there are no ” Swamps ” and ” back waters ” ( i.e areas of non-moving , poorly circulated tissue)
The Objective? You come in feeling one way…after foam rolling you leave feeling different, in a better way!
Ways to Foam Roll at The Swimming Hole:
- One on One: Learn Foam Rolling Techniques from one of our certified Personal Trainers
- In a group: Take a Core’n Restore Foam Roller Class
- DIY : Do it Yourself Foam Rolling in our stretching area