Message from the Executive Director regarding upcoming Vaccination Requirements
The health of our members, staff and guests continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to ensure we can provide safe, sanitized, and well-ventilated areas to swim and exercise for you our members, and all our visitors.
With the current waves of COVID-19 variants, the raising numbers of positivity in Vermont, and with the science available to us, we are responding with the following COVID policy updates which will be effective Monday 12/27/21.
Members + Guests 12 years and over must be fully vaccinated to enter and use the facility, and proof of vaccination will be required. Unvaccinated Members + Guests 12 years or older will not be allowed entry.
Unvaccinated Members + Guests under 12 years will be allowed entry and must always be masked unless proof of vaccination is provided.
Members who are unvaccinated may submit a COVID-19 unvaccinated membership refund request form to request a membership refund due to being unvaccinated.
- Signs are clearly displayed at The Swimming Hole front doors asking you to stay home if you have signs of respiratory. If you have signs of COVID-19 you may not enter the facility
- All members/Guests must check in and out at the front desk.
- We will not be storing items you leave behind after your visit. Any items left will be placed outside the facility at the end of the day in a Lost and Found Box.
- Mask on at all Times unless showering. Mask must cover Mouth and Nose.
- No Food in Locker Rooms
- Limit locker Room time to 10 minutes.
- Daily Locker Rentals and Towel Rentals are not available
- Store outdoor shoes in boot trays or in your bag. No outdoor shoes in cubbies.
- Members must wipe down the equipment with disposable wipes provided after use
- Staff will be regularly disinfecting high touch areas in our facility in addition to a deep disinfection completed by our overnight sanitation team.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility
- Cable access on Cardio equipment will not be provided. BYO device
- Members/Guests must be fully vaccinated to participate in Indoor Group Training Classes
- When Swimming Laps or in the Kiddie Pool masks and shields are to be removed only on entering the water and can remain off during pool usage. Once you exit the water your mask or shield must be put back on unless fully vaccinated
- Kickboards, Pull Buoys are not available. Please bring your own.
- No Shoes on the pool deck.
- Children under 12 years must wear masks and shields, only to be removed on entering the water, unless fully vaccinated. On exit of the water, mask or shield must be put back on unless fully vaccinated
- Caregivers must be fully vaccinated to accompany swim lesson particpiant to the facility.
- No Shoes on the pool deck.
Please feel free to call us at (802)253-9229 with any questions!
Thank-you for your help and support in keeping our community here at TSH safe
Charlotte Brynn, Executive Director