- Signs are clearly displayed at The Swimming Hole front doors asking you to stay home if you have signs of respiratory Illness and that you must wear a mask in the building. If you have signs of COVID-19 you may not enter the facility
- Building Wide Mask Mandate unless you are fully vaccinated.Mask must cover Mouth and Nose
- All members/Guests must check in and out at the front desk.
- All payment transactions will be cash-less.
- We will not be storing items you leave behind after your visit. Any items left will be placed outside the facility at the end of the day in a Lost and Found Box.
- Mask on at all Times unless fully vaccinated. Mask must cover Mouth and Nose
- No Food in Locker Rooms
- Daily Locker Rentals are not available
- Towels not available
- Store outdoor shoes in boot trays or in your bag. No outdoor shoes in cubbies.
- Building Wide Mask requirement, unless fully vaccinated. Mask must cover Mouth and Nose.
- Members must wipe down the equipment with disposable wipes provided after use
- Staff will be regularly disinfecting high touch areas in our facility in addition to a deep disinfection completed by our overnight sanitation team.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility
- Cable access on Cardio equipment will not be provided. BYO device
- Members/Guests must be fully vaccinated to participate in Indoor Group Training Classes
- When Swimming Laps or in the Kiddie Pool masks and shields are to be removed only on entering the water and can remain off during pool usage. Once you exit the water your mask or shield must be put back on unless fully vaccinated
- Kickboards, Pull Buoys are not available. Please bring your own.
- No Shoes on the pool deck.
Please feel free to call us at (802)253-9229 with any questions!
Thank-you for your help and support in keeping our community here at TSH safe
Charlotte Brynn, Executive Director