Message from the Executive Director regarding COVID policies
To our valued TSH Members, and Guests,
With the continued sustained drop in COVID infections in Vermont, as reported by The Vermont Department of Health over recent weeks, The Swimming Hole will be easing COVID restrictions effective Monday February 21st, 2022.
Some of you may be relieved, and others disappointed, I myself am conflicted, however I have made the commitment to follow the science, and the data from The Vermont Department, which shows a significant drop in cases, and now, as a reasonable time to ease restrictions, and welcome those not yet comfortable to do so, to continue to wear a well fitted N95 or similar mask.
To follow are updated policies:
Mask Optional –You will not be required to wear a mask to enter the building or in the locker room and lobby areas.
Proof of Vaccination not required – You will not be required to be vaccinated to enter the building.
Stay Home if you are Sick– Don’t come to The Swimming Hole if you are not feeling well. If in doubt stay home and take a COVID Test before returning.
Wipe down equipment after use– Wipe down your equipment after use.
Be understanding of your fellow TSH Members/Guests & their personal choice as to wear/ or not wear a mask
- All members/Guests must check in and out at the front desk.
- We will not be storing items you leave behind after your visit. Any items left will be placed outside the facility at the end of the day in a Lost and Found Box.
- Daily Locker Rentals and Towel Rentals are not available
- Store outdoor shoes in boot trays or in your bag. No outdoor shoes in cubbies.
- Members must wipe down the equipment with disposable wipes provided after use
- Staff will be regularly disinfecting high touch areas in our facility in addition to a deep disinfection completed by our overnight sanitation team.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility
- Cable access on Cardio equipment will not be provided. BYO device
- Kickboards, Pull Buoys are not available. Please bring your own.
- No Shoes on the pool deck.
Please feel free to call us at (802)253-9229 with any questions!
Thank-you for your help and support in keeping our community here at TSH safe
Charlotte Brynn, Executive Director