TSH LAP LANE SWIMMING POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
2 Lap Swimmers per Lane effective 5/10/21
TSH will be accepting 2 Lap Lane reservations per Lane starting Monday May 10th. Lanes are distinguished by Lane Number as well as Shallow and Deep End. Place your belongings at your designated end. Lap Signs are located at both the Shallow and Deep End to help guide you.
- Reservations Required: Maximum Time 90 Minutes, One Reservation per Day
- 2 Swimmers per Lane
- Lane Splitting/ Stay on your side of the Lane
- Stay in your Reserved Lane
- Exit your Reservation on Time
- Lap Lane Reservations are for Individual Use Only, No Groups
- Don’t want to share? Private Lap Lane Rental available for $20 per Hour ( One Hour Increments Only)
HOW TO BOOK A LAP LANE : Lap Lane Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZtkUo7x35Q
- Go to the TSH online store.
- Log-in or create an account – Members will link to their membership account via email, non members will create a non member account.
- Select Locations
- Select Appointment type
- Select Lap Lane Booking
- Select Length of time ( Maximum 90 minutes)
- Select Lane Number ( e.g Lane 4 Shallow)
- Select Date ( Check you are selecting the correct day)
- Select Hour ( Be sure to select the correct hour am or pm
- If the Lane you selected is available you will see no scheduling conflicts. Select:” Book Now” to reserve your lane. You will be sent an email conformation
- If your lane is not available select an alternative option and book another Time or Lane
- Bring your email confirmation to the pool to verify your Lap Lane Booking.
- The maximum permitted time is 30 Minutes for Kiddie Pool