- Basic membership includes unlimited use of pools, cardiovascular area, strength training room and locker rooms. Private Gym and Studio are reserved for bookings only.
- Classes/ Swim Lessons/ Masters Practices are not included in basic membership.
- Daily locker is not available.Long term Locker Rentals are available.
- Monthly payments are available 1 Year Monthly Billing memberships only.
- There is $100 cancellation fee for a broken 1 Year Monthly Billing Membership and a $20 fee per returned Monthly Billing payment
- The Swimming Hole will suspend the right to use facilities due to failure to pay any membership fees, dues, or other charges within 10 days of the date when due.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Swimming Hole is for personal use only. Providing personal training, swim lessons, physical therapy or business activities, or other organized personal fitness or swimming activities is strictly prohibited at The Swimming Hole.
- Swimming Pool: Members must be able to swim competently to use the swimming pool. Junior members under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult of 18 years or older in the same area while on the premises at all times.
- Family memberships include family dependents living in household under the age of 18.
- Member Guests: Members may bring guests to the facility with payment of posted facility Day Use rates.
- Lost & found: The Swimming Hole is not responsible for articles lost or stolen.
Memberships may be put on hold depending on the length of membership:
- One year – up to 2 months
- 6 months – up to 1 month
- Three and One-month memberships may not go on hold.
- There is a $25 status change fee for any change in membership
- Membership hold form + $25 fee must be submitted before hold start date. No retroactive Holds will be accepted.
Rule 11. Photography ~ The Swimming Hole staff uses photography from the programs and general facility for it’s marketing purposes. If you do not want your photo used you must notify us in writing.
Amendment to Rule 12: Membership Application
12. Your Membership to The Swimming Hole is for personal use only. Providing personal training, swim lessons, physical therapy or business activities, or other organized personal fitness or swimming activities, are strictly prohibited at The Swimming Hole and your membership may be in jeopardy.