- Basic membership includes unlimited use of pools, cardiovascular area, strength training room and locker rooms. Group cycling & fitness rooms reserved for classes only.
- Group fitness classes are not included in basic membership. Group exercise memberships are available.
- Masters swimming is not included in basic membership. Masters memberships are available.
- Towel use is not included in basic membership. Towel memberships and towel rentals are available.
- Daily locker is included in basic membership. There is a $10 charge for a lost key.
- Monthly membership payments are available for 6- and 12-month memberships.
- There is a $20 service fee for uncollected monthly payments.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Swimming Hole is for personal use only. Providing personal training, swim lessons, physical therapy or business activities, or other organized personal fitness or swimming activities is strictly prohibited at The Swimming Hole.
- Swimming Pool: Members must be able to swim competently to use the swimming pool. Junior members under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult of 18 years or older in the same area while on the premises at all times.
- Family memberships include family dependents living in household under the age of 19.
- Single parent memberships are reserved for single parent families only.
- Member guests: Members may bring guests to the facility at a discounted rate. All guests of members need to be accompanied by a current member.
- Lost & found: The Swimming Hole is not responsible for articles lost or stolen.
Memberships may be put on hold depending on the length of membership:
- One year – up to 2 months
- 6 months – up to 1 month
- 3 months – up to 2 weeks
- One-month memberships may not go on hold.
- There is a $25 status change fee for any change in membership
- Membership hold form + $25 fee must be submitted before hold start date.
Rule 11. Photography ~ The Swimming Hole staff uses photography from the programs and general facility for it’s marketing purposes. If you do not want your photo used you must notify us in writing.
Amendment to Rule 12: Membership Application
12. Your Membership to The Swimming Hole is for personal use only. Providing personal training, swim lessons, physical therapy or business activities, or other organized personal fitness or swimming activities, are strictly prohibited at The Swimming Hole and your membership may be in jeopardy.