Our Group Swim Lesson program offers parent/child classes for babies and toddlers 6 – 18 months, preschool and learn to swim classes for kids of all ages
Parents choose TSH Swim School for lots of different reasons from:
- our nationally certified swim instructors
- the quality facilities kids learn to swim in
- to all the programs we run from infant and toddlers classes to our competitive swim team
- to teach their kids the lifesaving skill of swimming & water safety.
Our Swim Levels
Find out more about our class levels and what level your kid/s are here. If you’re not sure you can give us a call and we will help you select the best level for your child
Fall Kid’s Group Swim Lesson Session Schedule October 11- November 5th
Classes are once a week, and run for four weeks. All sessions are $100
Tuesday Afternoons w/ Seth
3:30- 4:00 Preschool Level 2
4:00- 4:30 Learn to Swim Level 2
4:30- 5:00 Learn to Swim Level 4
Wednesday Mornings w/Jeremy
10:00- 10:30 Splash Class
10:30- 11:00 Preschool Level 2
Wednesday Afternoons w/Elaine
3:30- 4:00 Preschool Level 1
4:00- 4:30 Preschool Level 3
4:30- 5:00 Learn to Swim Level 3
Saturday Mornings w/ Elaine
9:00- 9:30 First Splash
930- 10:00 Super Splash
10:00- 10:30 Preschool Level 2
10:30- 11:00 Preschool Level 3
Saturday Mornings w/ Seth
11:00-11:30 Learn to Swim Level 2
11:30-12:00 Learn to Swim Level 3/4
Signup online at TSH Online Store or call us at (802) 253-9229
If you do not have an online account you can create one as a TSH Member or Non Member. When signing up be sure to enroll the name of the child taking the class, not the name of the parent/caregiver.
Classes are non-refundable and may not be transferred or prorated.
Swim Lesson Protocol
- Arrive 5-10 Minutes early Dressed and Ready to go. Stop at Front Desk to Sign-in for lessons
- No Swimming before or after the lesson. In an effort to keep pool areas less congested Please wait patiently on the side of pool until Instructor gives you the okay to jump in. After the lesson is finished, exit pool area promptly. Swimming before and after distracts the other lessons.
- You may enter Locker Rooms after your lesson to change into dry clothes. Please no Loitering in Locker rooms
- Two Parents/ Caregivers may watch swim lessons.
- If swimmer or parent/ caregiver shows any signs of sickness, Stay home and help stop the spread of any illness.