Our Group Swim Lesson program offers parent/child classes for babies and toddlers 6 – 18 months, preschool and learn to swim classes for kids of all ages
Parents choose TSH Swim School for lots of different reasons from:
- our nationally certified swim instructors
- the quality facilities kids learn to swim in
- to all the programs we run from infant and toddlers classes to our competitive swim team
- to teach their kids the lifesaving skill of swimming & water safety.
Our Swim Levels
Find out more about our class levels and what level your kid/s are here. If you’re not sure you can give us a call and we will help you select the best level for your child
Summer August 2023 Group Swim Lesson Session 8/8 – 8/17
Fall 2023 Session One Runs September 5th – September 30th
All sessions are $100
Class dates Sept 5, 12, 19, 26
4:00pm – 4:30pm Preschool Level 2/3
4:30pm – 5:00pm Learn to Swim Level 2/3
Class dates Sept 6, 13, 20, 27
10:00am – 10:30am Splash Class
10:30am – 11:00am Preschool Level 1
Class dates Sept 9, 16, 23, 30
9:00am – 9:30am First Splash w/Seth
9:30am – 10:00am Super Splash w/Seth
10:00am – 10:30am Preschool Level 2 w/Joslyn
10:30am – 11:00am Preschool Level 3 w/Joslyn
11:00am – 11:30am Learn to Swim Level 2 w/Joslyn
11:30am – 12:00pm Learn to Swim Level 3 w/Joslyn
If you do not have an online account you can create one as a TSH Member or Non Member. When signing up be sure to enroll the name of the child taking the class, not the name of the parent/caregiver.
Classes are non-refundable and may not be transferred or prorated.
Swim Lesson Protocol
- Minimum participants is two. Classes will be cancelled if this minimum is not met.
- Arrive 10 to 15 Minutes early so you can sign-in at the front desk and to get ready for your lesson!
- No Swimming before or after your lesson. In an effort to keep pool areas less congested. Please wait patiently on the side of pool until the Instructor gives you the okay to jump in. After the lesson is finished, exit the pool area promptly. Swimming before and after distracts the other lessons.
- After your lesson, head to the locker room to change and exit
- Up to two Parents or Caregivers may come to watch the lesson.
- If you or your swimmer shows any signs of illness, Please stay home. Stay Safe and help stop the spread of any illness.