I love working with people to help attain their fitness goals! I have over fiftenn years of experience as a personal trainer, and have helped many — from those new to exercise to top-end athletes — achieve the results they want.
I use the National Academy of Sports Medicine Optimum Performance Training Model and Specializations, Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement to build an individualized training program that best suits their needs.
- BS in Sports Administration
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- ASCA Level 1 Coach
- USATF Level 1 Coach
- American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard
- Collegiate Decathlete