Sean enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter, family and friends, along with hiking and enjoying the outdoors. Sean’s passionate about helping others improve their quality of life both physically and mentally. He specializes in finding the athlete in you! He works with all populations including those with special considerations such as balance challenges, those recovering from illness, surgery, or simply returning to movement after long periods of inactivity.
Sean’s athletic background makes him the perfect fit for youth athletes to reach peak physical and mental conditioning for their sports.
- Bachelors Degree in Sports Administration from Castleton University
- AFFA Certified Group Fitness
- Certified Aquatic Fitness Instructor
- Certified Kickboxing Instructor
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer- 2014
- Collegiate Athlete-Baseball
- Fundraiser Athlete- SlamT1 Diabetes
- Avid Hiker, Snow Boarder, Rock Climber