Sean enjoys spending time his time with his wife, kids, family and friends, he is an avid hiker and loves to enjoy any outdoor activities. Sean’s passionate about helping others improve their quality of life, both physically and mentally, working with all populations including those with special considerations such as balance challenges, illness recovery and surgery, or anyone simply returning to movement after long periods of inactivity.
Sean’s athletic background makes him the perfect fit for youth athletes to reach peak physical and mental conditioning for their sports.
- Bachelors Degree in Sports Administration from Castleton University
- AFFA Certified Group Fitness
- Certified Aquatic Fitness Instructor
- Certified Kickboxing Instructor
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer – 2014
- Collegiate Athlete – Baseball
- Fundraiser Athlete – SlamT1D (Type 1 Diabetes)
- Avid Hiker, Snow Boarder, Rock Climber