INTRO LAP FALL LAP SWIMMING CLASS
If you enjoy lap swimming, want to build more endurance, burn more calories and improve your swimming technique our Intro to masters swim class is the perfect Fall class for you!
- How to read/follow a swim workout
- Drills to improve your stroke
- Strategies to boost your cardio vascular fitness and caloric burn
- How make your swim sessions more challenging and more fun!
- Prerequisite: Continuously swim 100 meters ( 2 laps of the pool)
STARTS JANUARY 16- FEBRUARY 20
THURSDAY’S, 5:00-5:45PM WITH CHARLOTTE BRYNN
Intermediate swimmers welcome!
TSH Member Rate: $75/ session ( includes 6 clinics)
Reserve your spot by following the instructions on our registration form below
ADULT LEARN TO SWIM CLASS-
Make 2020 the year you learn-to-swim!
This class is geared towards beginners and intermediate swimmers who experience difficulty with breath control while swimming.
- How to relax inn the water
- Buoyancy Skills
- Correct stroke Technique
- Correct breathing position
STARTS JANUARY 18- FEBRUARY 14
FRIDAY’S 7:30-8:30AM WITH CHARLOTTE BRYNN
If you’ve always wanted to learn to swim but lacked the confidence to take the plunge this class is for you. Sign up today and make the commitment!
Thanks to a grant from The Swimming Saves Lives Foundation January Classes are FREE to all members of our wonderful Lamoille Community !