Our Group Swim Lesson program offers parent/child classes for babies and toddlers 6 – 18 months, preschool and learn to swim classes for kids of all ages
Parents choose TSH Swim School for lots of different reasons from:
- our nationally certified swim instructors
- the quality facilities kids learn to swim in
- to all the programs we run from infant and toddlers classes to our competitive swim team
- to teach their kids the lifesaving skill of swimming & water safety.
Our Swim Levels
Find out more about our class levels and what level your kid/s are here. If you’re not sure you can give us a call and we will help you select the best level for your child
August Summer Swim Session 8/1 – 8/11
All classes are twice a week for two weeks.
MONDAYS / WEDNESDAYS –
August 1st – August 10th w/ Jeremy
10:30 – 11:00am Splash Class
11:00 – 11:30am Pre-School Level 3
11:30 – 12:00pm Learn to Swim Level 3
TUESDAYS / THURSDAYS –
August 2nd – August 11th w/ Seth
10:00 – 10:30am Splash Class
10:30 – 11:00am Pre-School Level 2
11:00 – 11:30am Learn to Swim Level 1
TUESDAYS / THURSDAYS –
August 2nd – August 11th w/ Elaine
3:30 – 4:00pm Pre-School Level 2
4:00 – 4:30pm Learn to Swim Level 2
4:30 – 5:00pm Learn to Swim Level 3
Signup online at TSH Online Store or call us at (802) 253-9229
If you do not have an online account you can create one as a TSH Member or Non Member. When signing up be sure to enroll the name of the child taking the class, not the name of the parent/caregiver.
Classes are non-refundable and may not be transferred or prorated.
Swim Lesson Protocol
- Arrive 5-10 Minutes early Dressed and Ready to go. Stop at Front Desk to Sign-in for lessons
- No Swimming before or after the lesson. In an effort to keep pool areas less congested Please wait patiently on the side of pool until Instructor gives you the okay to jump in. After the lesson is finished, exit pool area promptly. Swimming before and after distracts the other lessons.
- You may enter Locker Rooms after your lesson to change into dry clothes. Please no Loitering in Locker rooms
- Two Parents/ Caregivers may watch swim lessons.
- If swimmer or parent/ caregiver shows any signs of sickness, Stay home. While most COVID Protocols have been lifted. Stay Safe and help stop the spread of any illness.