Always keeping his finger on the pulse of the latest cutting-edge science, Tim uses this knowledge to achieve the optimal health, fitness and performance for himself and those around him. Tim has recently moved back east after building a successful Training career in Colorado. He, his wife Heather, and Huskies, have returned to his native New England roots to settle in Northern Vermont. He is excited to move to this wonderful community in Stowe and is looking forward to spreading his knowledge, exploring the mountains with his wife and dogs, and meeting everyone in this colorful and active community.
Certifications / Education
- Bachelor in Exercise physiology Colorado State University
- Super Human Coaching 2012 ( Ben Greenfield)
- Muay Thai Kickboxing Instructor
- Functional Movement Screening 2007
- Core Training Systems 2007
- AAAI Advanced Personal Training 2006
- Active Isolated Stretching 2005
- ACE Personal Training 1997
Tim has completed multiple Ultramarathons, Mountain Bike and Nordic race finishes, his current hobbies include Mountain Biking, Running, Hiking, Rock Climbing, and all types of skiing.