TSH Swim School Group Swim Lessons Next session starts Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019
TSH Swim School Group Swim lessons run for 6 week sessions. Your kids will enjoy one lesson/week. Each week your child/children will meet with the same instructor and group of children to learn water safety skill and swimming skills.
Parents choose TSH Swim School for lots of different reasons from:
- our nationally certified swim instructors
- the quality facilities kids learn to swim in
- to all the programs we run from infant and toddlers classes to our competitive swim team
Our certified American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors are ready to help your kids learn to swim and have fun in the water!
TSH Swim School Group swim lesson Prices:
Member TSH Swim School 6 week session $75
Non Member TSH Swim School Classes $115
(Sorry no make-up classes or pro rates)Lesson price includes one great swim lesson and entry to The Swimming Hole for up to two parents/caregivers to watch the lesson from the pool deck or wait in the lobby. Use of the facility, including pools, is not included. If you’d like to swim or work out, day passes are available.
How to register
1. Determine what class best fits your child’s swimming level. (class levels here)
2. Decide what session, day & time best fits your schedule (next session schedule here (group swim lesson flyer)
3. Reserve your spot (click here for registration form)
Once signed up, you’re ready to swim!
Here are some helpful tips:
Pack your kids swim bag with swim suit, towel, and goggles.
Goggles that fit your kid make a huge difference to their experience. It helps them see all the cool swim lesson toys underwater and makes them more comfortable so they have more fun! We have kids goggles for sale if you don’t already have your own.
Prompt drop off and pickup is required.