Next Session of Stowe Swim School Lessons starts March 2nd!
Get your kids swimming over the winter months so they are ready to get out and enjoy the water all summer long! Kids who take a break from swim lessons over the winter months do not swim as strong as kids who keep working on their swimming all year long.
TSH Swim School Group Swim lessons run for 6 weeks. Your kids will enjoy one scheduled class each week. Each class your child/children will meet with the same group of children to learn water safety skill and swimming skills.
TSH Swim School March 2 Session Class Schedule
Parents choose TSH Swim School for lots of different reasons from:
- our nationally certified swim instructors
- the quality facilities kids learn to swim in
- to all the programs we run from infant and toddlers classes to our competitive swim team
- to teach their kids the life saving skill of swimming & water safety.
Our certified American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors are ready to help your kids learn to swim and have fun in the water!
CLASSES SELL OUT FAST! SECURE YOUR SPOT BY BOOKING TODAY ! ( You are required to make payment to secure your spot )
TSH Swim School Group swim lesson Prices:
Member TSH Swim School 6 week session $75/week
Non Member TSH Swim School 6 week Classes $115
(Sorry no make-up classes or pro rates)
Lesson price includes one great swim lesson for your kids and entry to The Swimming Hole for up to two parents/caregivers to watch the lesson from the pool deck or wait in the lobby. Use of the facility, including pools for parents/caregivers is not included. If you’d like to swim or work out before, during or after your kids swim lesson day passes are available.
How to register
1. Determine what class best fits your child’s swimming level. (class levels here)
2. Decide what session, day & time best fits your schedule (next session schedule here (group swim lesson flyer)
3. Reserve your spot (click here for registration form)
Once signed up, you’re ready to swim!
Here are some helpful tips:
Pack your kids swim bag with swim suit, towel, and goggles.
Goggles that fit your kid make a huge difference to their experience. It helps them see all the cool swim lesson toys underwater and makes them more comfortable so they have more fun! We have kids goggles for sale if you don’t already have your own.
Prompt drop off and pickup is required.