Ride the Slide with your Family/Friends at The Swimming Hole
This Weeks Slide Hours:
Friday April 14th 3:30-5:00pm
Saturday April 15th 10:00am -2:00pm ( Special extended slide hours today Be sure to read our Water Slide guidelines before riding the slide
WATERSLIDE & SMALL POOL GUIDELINES
- Height requirement = 48” tall to ride the slide, or be able to swim the pool length, unless accompanied by an adult. Under 48” tall must be accompanied by an adult and within arm’s reach at all times.
- No floatation devices, masks & goggles allowed on slide for your safety.
- Only one person at time may walk up the stairs.Stairs are one way
- Wait for lifeguard’s instructions
- One person on the slide at a time
- To avoid injuries, there is no sliding backwards or head first. Feet must always enter water first.
- Keep arms & feet inside the slide at all times.
- The water slide must have water to ride down. Please stay off slide when water is not on, this includes climbing up it.
- Exit slide drop zone immediately while slide is operating.
- Slide will only be open if enough guards are available to monitor.
- No throwing objects onto slide at any time.
- No swimming in slide drop zone, while slide is operating.
- No running, standing, walking, on the center blue tiled wall in kids area.
- All children should stay within 20 feet of the adult that is supervising them in the kids pool area.
- No walking under slide while operating.
- No running – it is wet and slippery