SWIM CLUB SEASON: Sept 14, 2020 – Feb 21,2021
Already a Member of Swim Club? Enroll in advance to secure your spot in our practices!
Online Booking only at TSH Online! (Here’s a booking 101 Tutorial to help you get familiar)
READY FOR YOUR KIDS TO BLOW OFF SOME ENERGY THIS WINTER!!!
We’ve got 257,000 gallons of disinfected, crystal clear water for your kids to enjoy for fun, fitness and improving their focus in school! ( Yip, swim kids do better in school than kids that don’t swim!)
Stowe Swimmers SWIM CLUB is geared towards swimmers 6–18 years old. We have fun in the water while improving swimming technique, overall health & wellness and we’re excited to welcome you and your kids to join our Stowe Swimmers Swim Club Community!
The health and safety of your kids is our top priority. To follow are our COVID-19 protocols and our swim club schedule to help your kids enjoy all the great benefits of swimming, in the safe, nurturing environment here at The Swimming Hole. This year more than ever, swimming is the #1 choice to keep your kids, physically active, socially engaged, healthy and happy. Remember Chlorine and UV rays kill COVID and other viruses, the pool is the safest environment for your kids to learn, play and exercise under the guidance of our certified & experienced professionals.
PRACTICE TIMES AND GROUPS
JUNIORS: (6-8 Years)
Practice Times: Tuesday/Thursday 3:30-4:15pm
This group is for recreational swimmers who would like to learn how to swim and/or improve their swimming & enjoy fun in the water with friends! Get in shape, have fun, and learn the lifelong skill of swimming!
SENIORS (9-18 Years)
Practice Times: Monday – Thursday 3:30-4:30pm (Choice of 1-4 Days)
This group is for recreational swimmers who would like to learn how to swim and/or improve their swimming and enjoy fun in the water with friends! Get in shape, have fun, and learn the lifelong skill of swimming!
TEAM: COMPETITIVE SWIMMERS (8-18 Years)
Practice Times: Monday- Thursday (Your choice of 3-4 Days)
Competitive Swimmers who would like to improve their overall fitness and technique for the purpose of competition. (Competition offerings will be via Time Trial at The Swimming Hole)
You choose! Paid in Full, or monthly billing!
Registration is Non-Refundable. In the case of a program COVID suspension Swim Club practices will be placed on hold and resume when suspension is lifted.
SWIM CLUB PAID IN FULL DUES: Sign Up Online, by phone or in person
Paid In Full Online, Go to TSH Online Store and select signup for Classes ( Need help navigating online signup catch our tutorial here: Online Class Booking Tutorial
|Registration||Member – Paid In Full||Non-Member – Paid in full|
Paid in full Swim Club Dues are Non- Refundable
SWIM CLUB MONTHLY BILLING DUES: Sign Up by phone or in person
|Registration Fee = $50 +First month||Member – Monthly
Payments on the 5th
|Non-Member – Monthly
Payments on the 5th
Monthly Swim Club Dues may be cancelled with a $100 Cancellation Fee. Monthly Billing forms must be completed and submitted to The Swimming Hole along with a Non Refundable $50 Registration Fee and 1st Month Payment prior to starting Swim Club. To cancel written notice and $100 Cancellation Fee must be submitted to The Swimming Hole. No Retroactive cancellations will be accepted.
COVID PRACTICE PROTOCOLS
Please get familiar with our SWIM CLUB COVID-19 protocols and policies below:
Go to TSH Online Store. Sign Up under classes, choose either Juniors, Seniors or Team Class. Register using your swimmer’s name.
- Swimmers or parents will be required to pre-register for each practice the day before.
- Swimmers/Parents are not permitted to congregate in TSH Lobby. Swimmers must arrive 5-10 minutes before practice begins and will be directed to a social distance space on arrival.
- No locker room access Come dressed and ready to go, use restroom before getting to practice.
- Upon arrival swimmers will enter through Lobby doors wearing face masks and get temperature taken. Swimmers will then proceed through Pool doors to assigned lane and end of pool. Swimmers will set their gear at their end of pool and lane.
- Pool will be closed to Members and Guests during practice time. Only registered swimmers will be allowed to attend practice.
- No congregating at the ends of lap lanes will be allowed.
- No stopping in the middle or at end of pool while in the middle of a swim – Finish your swim and follow all time intervals to avoid close contact with other swimmers.
- TEAM will be required to BYO Equipment – kickboard, fins, paddles, and pull buoy.
- Swimmers will cover up with warm/dry clothes over suit and wait in assigned spot for parent/caregiver pickup.
- Students will be released from pool deck on parent arrival. Swimmer will then exit Pool Deck and facility.
- Parents – Prompt pick-up is required. Swimmers do not have Locker Room access and must be picked up on time.
There will be a late fee of $10 payable by parents who are 10 minutes late. $5 will be added for every 5 minutes late after 10-minute period
FUN is the number one reason why kids swim!
Swimming has other great benefits including:
- Increased confidence and sense of accomplishment
- Improved self esteem
- Building of intrinsic motivation
- Helping reduce stress
- Swimming gives a great introduction to team/group dynamics.
- Swimming promotes good sportsmanship
- Swimming develops friendships that last a lifetime.
Head Coach, Jeremy Bradley
Our coaches are American Swim Coaches Association (ASCA) certified and bring the latest in coaching skills & technique to you and your swimmers. We look forward to welcoming your kids to Stowe Swimmers Swim Club!